Video bài nghe Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 1: Brands – HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Intermediate các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 1: Brands – Listening
- Chris Cleaver is Managing Director, Business Brands at Dragon Brands. Listen to the first part of the interview and tick the points that he makes.
A brand …
- helps people to become familiar with a product.
- gives a product an identity.
- increases the sales of a product or service.
- enables the target consumer to decide if they want the product or not.
2 and 4
- Listen to the second part of the interview and answer the question.
What is the main function of a brand?
A brand’s main function is ‘to enable you to choose one thing from another – often in markets where there is very little actual difference between, you know, the product’.
- Listen to the final part. In which two ways has Chris Cleaver’s company helped Nokia?
Chris Cleaver’s company has helped Nokia:
- – with the question of what the Nokia brand represents and how customers relate to it – to get them to think of it as the ‘master brand’.
- – to develop parts of their offer (point out this specialised use of offer) and keeping the brand fresh with multimedia devices, not just ‘phones’.
(Point out Chris’s use of Firstly and And to signpost these two main ideas.)
Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh – App HocHay cho Android & iOS
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderintermediate #tienganhthuongmai